Balance your heart, brain, and gut for optimal mental health*
3 BRAINS TOTAL™ KIT
- Takes the guesswork out of supporting brain health*
- Grapeseed extract and curcumin deliver strong antioxidant support*
- Phosphatidylserine supports cognitive function*
- 900 mg of omega-3 EPA/DHA contributes to cardiovascular health and brain function*
- 10 billion cfu† probiotic consists of five strains to support gastrointestinal health*
†cfu: colony-forming units
- Helps manage the biomarkers of acute stress, cortisol, and C-reactive protein levels*
- Reduces symptoms of stress including fatigue, occasional sleeplessness, irritability, and temporary inability to concentrate*
- Supports healthy inflammatory responses in the gastrointestinal tract*
- Acts as a calmative and helps ease mild digestive disturbances*
- Helps maintain cardiovascular health*
- Supports cognitive function and brain function*
- Uses Sharp-PS® phosphatidylserine, a non-GMO sunflower lecithin complex*
- 50 mg green tea extract, standardized to contain 75% catechins, 40% EGCg (Epigallocatechin-3-gallate)
- Promotes healthy mood balance*
- Useful for supporting sleep when used before bedtime*
- Enteric coating minimizes gastric discomfort and optimizes absorption*
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Supports memory and focus*
- Includes huperzine A from the herb Huperzia serrata
- Has powerful antioxidants, alpha lipoic acid and N-acetyl-L-cysteine
- Promotes cognitive function in healthy adults with Ginkgo biloba*
- Suitable for vegetarians
How the heart, brain, and gut influence mental health and identity
When it comes to mental health, it’s not all in your head. There is an intricate communication network between the heart, the brain, and the gut. Together these three “brains” influence mental, emotional, and physical health. Three Brains supplements help maintain optimal brain health by supporting that critical relationship.*
“There is growing evidence that nutrients from whole foods, exercise, and supplements are effective, non-invasive ways to support mental health and cognition.”
– Karen Jensen, ND, author of Three Brains: How the Heart, Brain, and Gut Influence Mental Health and Identity.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The ISURA Seal of Approval is a scientific analytical testing-based certification and emblematic of the trust that consumers can exercise in ISURA-certified products. It is only granted to products that have undergone and passed ISURA’s stringent battery of laboratory tests to confirm that a product’s actives and excipients are:
- Non-GMO compliant
- Contaminant free
- Adulterant free
- Accurately and inclusively labelled
Click here to find out more about the ISURA certification.
We’d love to hear your thoughts!
For more information on the 3 Brains® line of products, please contact our support center. Of course, all product reviews and stories are welcome.